Aggressive Injury Attorneys Aid Kentucky and Ohio Victims
Accomplished lawyers pursue complete financial recovery for clients
When you’ve been hurt through someone else’s negligence or recklessness, an established legal advocate can seek the compensation you deserve and instill confidence that your legal rights are being enforced. At Sweeney & Fiser, PLLC, we have more than 50 years of combined experience holding negligent parties accountable. Attorneys Thomas Sweeney and Paul Fiser represent clients in the courts of Ohio and Kentucky and deliver strong verdicts and settlements. The weeks and months after an injury can be trying, but our lawyers vigorously pursue a resolution that fully addresses the harm done to you and provides you with peace of mind.
Dedicated litigators trusted throughout the greater Cincinnati area
If you have a personal injury matter, Sweeney & Fiser can help recover the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys distinguish themselves by being:
- Highly recommended — Our clients have come to rely on us for strong representation and successful outcomes, so they often refer us to friends and relatives.
- Skilled case evaluators — As attorneys with decades of experience in each state, we can provide informed assessments of how your case will proceed and how much you might receive. With this knowledge, you can make informed decisions and begin to move forward.
- Results-oriented — Each action Sweeney & Fiser takes on your behalf is designed to improve your chances to obtain a suitable verdict or settlement.
We have built a strong reputation in Kentucky and Ohio by supporting our clients through difficult times and refusing to back down against powerful opponents.
Knowledgeable counselors for all types of injury claims
Whether you have questions about an incident or know that you need a lawyer to file an injury claim, we have the ability and background to assist you in the following areas of law:
- Auto accidents — For auto accident injuries or injuries involving other vehicles such as trucks or motorcycles, we know how to handle insurers and adversaries. Even if you are partly at fault, we will work with you on obtaining a favorable outcome.
- Medical malpractice — As patients, we tend to trust that doctors will do right by us. But when that is not the case and you suspect that you might be the victim of medical malpractice, Sweeney & Fiser has the experience and knowledge to investigate whether standards of care were violated.
- Personal injury — If someone has harmed you through negligent, reckless or even intentional actions, our personal injury lawyers will take the time to evaluate your case and advise you of your legal options and potential for recovery.
- Premises liability — People who own and maintain properties have the legal duty to keep their premises free of hazards and as safe as possible. Victims who injure themselves on another’s property sometimes blame themselves and are reluctant to assert their rights. We can explain the relevant premises liability law to help determine if you are entitled to damages.
- Products liability — Whether due to poor design or a manufacturing error, dangerous products can cause serious injuries and even death. If you or a loved one has been hurt in this way, we can advise you about filing a products liability claim against the negligent parties.
In all of these areas, attorneys Thomas Sweeney and Paul Fiser can draw upon their experience working for larger firms while still providing the personal attention and service that only lawyers in a small firm can offer.
Contact tough injury lawyers for Northern Kentucky and the Cincinnati area
Sweeney & Fiser, PLLC represents Ohio and Kentucky clients in all types of personal injury claims. Our office is in Crescent Springs, Kentucky, although we practice in the courts of both states. Call 859-888-0336 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.